Skip to content


Medical Forms

Each youth and adult member must have a medical for on file with the troop, please fill out the forms and email them to the troopmaster or bring them to our next meeting.

A high-adventure medical form is needed for all participants in high-adventure activities.

Adult Connection

We like to hear from our parents, especially if you are interested in helping out. Fill out our connection form to get in touch with troop leadership.

Expense Reimbursement

Request reimbursement for pre-approved troop expenses. Submit completed forms and receipts to the troop treasurer.